Air Quality Testing
Do you think that you have a moisture issue in your home? Or are you buying or selling a house that has visible signs of mold or water damage? We can help! Our professional team of home inspectors have over 20 years of combined professional experience in mold testing, air sampling, surface sampling and more.
OUR DISASTER RESTORATION PROCESS AT A GLANCE
We offer the most comprehensive testing methods in South Carolina. Our inspection team will help you identify not only the extent of the contamination but more importantly the source of the contaminants affecting your home.
Why choose BioSweep?
Finding the SOURCE of the problem is our specialty. Without knowing the reason WHY there is a problem inside your home, there is a high probability for re-occurrence and worsening issues. Some signs that you may have an issue in your home that requires a professional evaluation, include:
Additional reasons why you should trust BIOSWEEP:
- Visible mold on walls, ceilings, air vents or personal items
- Fresh or old water stains on ceilings or walls
- Visible mold on or around HVAC vents
- Uneven floorboards, or flooring that is cupping or sloping
- Visible mold growth inside kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets or closets
- “Soft” wood or visible wood rot around windows or doors
- IICRC certified restoration professionals
- Musty or mildew odor in one area of your home