Our technicians utilize the latest technology to locate the source of the problem. Our team will provide you with a comprehensive plan to contain the water source, repair it and prevent harmful mold growth.
Water Damage Restoration Services
- Free comprehensive onsite water damage assessment
- Water removal, localized demolition, and removal of damaged construction materials
- Complete or partial remodeling services through licensed contractors
- On-site content restoration
Other Services Include:
- Complete inspection of potential mold in all affected areas
- Air sampling through a fully-certified, independent lab facility to identify and evaluate the type of mold or mildew growing in the affected area
- HEPA filtration Air Scrubbing during Demolition
Water damage can occur for a variety of reasons: water heaters bursting, broken or frozen pipes, slow leaks from the bathroom and or kitchen plumbing, roof leaks, and more. Water damage can occur suddenly or may go unnoticed for long periods of time behind walls and appliances or in areas that are not frequently visited such as attics, storage closets, and crawl spaces. Our specialized technicians can locate the source of the problem by utilizing thermal imaging and moisture meters to locate the source of the problem, contain it and repair it.
Do you have storm or flood damage? No problem. Our disaster recovery team is here to help. Our team is here 24/7 to respond immediately in the event of flood and storm damage emergencies. Our technicians have extensive water damage restoration training to respond quickly and effectively in case of a catastrophic event.
At BIOSWEEP®, we can provide water extraction, drying and dehumidifying services for your home or office. After assessing the damage, our professional technicians can contain the area and dry it immediately to avoid harmful mold growth.
Simply put, BIOSWEEP gets the job done SAFELY, EFFECTIVELY and in the FASTEST time possible!
Who Benefits From Our Services
Real Estate Professionals
Private Gyms & Clubs
Child Care Facilities