At BIOSWEEP® Southeast we strive to provide our clients with excellent service. In doing so, we are constantly researching new technologies and updating our service protocols. Here are some additional services we offer:
Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice-blasting is a form of carbon dioxide cleaning, where dry ice, the solid form of carbon dioxide, is accelerated in a pressurized air stream and directed at a surface in order to clean it. This is a great alternative to other methods of cleaning as it leaves no chemical residue.
Complete or Partial Demolition and Remodeling Services
As part of our services we partner with licensed contractors to provide partial and full demolition and remodeling services. All damaged materials are always properly disposed of to comply with Federal guidelines.
Air Duct Cleaning and Air Quality Testing
Dirty air ducts and HVAC systems are breeding grounds for a variety of bacteria, mold and dust. The air you and your family breathe every day is continually re-circulated through this contaminated ductwork. We provide air quality testing through an independent lab to make a positive identification of the type of mold and bacteria that may be present in your ductwork.
We provide the following services:
- Crawl-space inspection
- Insulation removal and disposal
- Spray foam insulation removal
- Full encapsulation and Dehumidification
- Vapor-barrier installation
- CL100 clearance
We can create a customized plan just for you. Give us a call to discuss all the options available.
Who Benefits From Our Services
- HOMEOWNERS: significantly improve your home’s indoor air quality and eliminate airborne allergens such as dust, pollen and mold.
- REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS: transform your distressed listings, improve traffic for your showings and increase closings.
- OFFICE MANAGERS: Permanently resolve lingering odor issues and improve work environment and overall indoor air quality for your employees and customers.
- PROPERTY MANAGERS: Convert your distressed or un-leasable inventory into revenue within the same day.
- HOTELS: Quickly convert guest rooms without unnecessary cleaning expense for carpets and upholstery. Eliminate difficult or lingering odors from water damage, smoking, pets and biohazards.
- CAR DEALERSHIPS: Permanently remove cigarette, mold, rodent and/or body odors from any vehicle in less than 2 hrs. Eliminate customer complaints from chlorine dioxide fogging, ozonation/ionization, deodorizers and masking agents.
- PRIVATE GYMS AND CLUBS: Provide your members a cleaner, safer workout and training environment. Reduce the risk of surface to skin transmission of viruses and bacteria on high contact surfaces such as weight benches, bike/elliptical handlebars and saddles, gym mats and sinks and countertops. Dramatically reduce locker room odors and improve overall indoor air quality.
- SCHOOLS: Reduce the likelihood of surface to skin infections in your facilities especially athletic areas such as wrestling mats, training tables and weight benches (areas most often identified as high risk surfaces for harboring staph infections such as MRSA).
- STUDENT HOUSING: Reduce the amount of time your facilities and maintenance personnel devote to cleaning dorm rooms, residence hall common areas, student apartments during semester transitions and traumatic events.
- CHILD CARE FACILITIES: Eliminate lingering odors and bacteria and provide a protective, long-lasting antimicrobial barrier on high touch surfaces such as table tops, chairs, flooring, mats and toys that are a source of transmission for viruses and bacteria. BIOSWEEP services provide a proactive layer of defense when integrated with your daily custodial practices and statistically reducing the likelihood of viral and bacterial outbreaks through contact with contaminated surfaces.
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT: Provide a cleaner, safer environment for your personnel and visitors especially in high contact areas such as employee workout/locker rooms, meeting rooms, restrooms and common high traffic areas.
- FLEET MANAGEMENT: BIOSWEEP services are especially effective for periodic cleaning, disinfection and long-lasting antimicrobial protection of fleet vehicles including emergency response vehicles, ambulances and police cars.
Contact us for a free consultation
Charleston • West Ashley • Summerville • Moncks Corner • Goose Creek • Mount Pleasant • Isle of Palms • Daniel Island
Edisto • Colleton County • Savannah • Myrtle Beach • Columbia
4509 Savannah Highway
Ravenel, SC 29470