A fire can destroy almost anything it touches from walls and flooring to furniture and clothing.
A fire cannot only render homes and commercial properties unstable but can also leave ashes and toxic fumes that can be dangerous if inhaled. Areas that are spared from the actual fire may have serious smoke or soot damage. Rapid response is important, because fire damage will only get worse over time.
At BIOSWEEP® Southeast we can provide the following services:
- Free comprehensive onsite damage assessment.
- Fire damage cleaning using dry ice blasting.
- Removal of damaged property and localized demolition as necessary.
- Permanent odor removal.
- Content restoration.
- Complete or partial remodeling services through licensed contractors.
- We can work with your insurance company and we are committed to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Who Benefits From Our Services
- HOMEOWNERS: significantly improve your home’s indoor air quality and eliminate airborne allergens such as dust, pollen and mold.
- REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS: transform your distressed listings, improve traffic for your showings and increase closings.
- OFFICE MANAGERS: Permanently resolve lingering odor issues and improve work environment and overall indoor air quality for your employees and customers.
- PROPERTY MANAGERS: Convert your distressed or un-leasable inventory into revenue within the same day.
- HOTELS: Quickly convert guest rooms without unnecessary cleaning expense for carpets and upholstery. Eliminate difficult or lingering odors from water damage, smoking, pets and biohazards.
- CAR DEALERSHIPS: Permanently remove cigarette, mold, rodent and/or body odors from any vehicle in less than 2 hrs. Eliminate customer complaints from chlorine dioxide fogging, ozonation/ionization, deodorizers and masking agents.
- PRIVATE GYMS AND CLUBS: Provide your members a cleaner, safer workout and training environment. Reduce the risk of surface to skin transmission of viruses and bacteria on high contact surfaces such as weight benches, bike/elliptical handlebars and saddles, gym mats and sinks and countertops. Dramatically reduce locker room odors and improve overall indoor air quality.
- SCHOOLS: Reduce the likelihood of surface to skin infections in your facilities especially athletic areas such as wrestling mats, training tables and weight benches (areas most often identified as high risk surfaces for harboring staph infections such as MRSA).
- STUDENT HOUSING: Reduce the amount of time your facilities and maintenance personnel devote to cleaning dorm rooms, residence hall common areas, student apartments during semester transitions and traumatic events.
- CHILD CARE FACILITIES: Eliminate lingering odors and bacteria and provide a protective, long-lasting antimicrobial barrier on high touch surfaces such as table tops, chairs, flooring, mats and toys that are a source of transmission for viruses and bacteria. BIOSWEEP services provide a proactive layer of defense when integrated with your daily custodial practices and statistically reducing the likelihood of viral and bacterial outbreaks through contact with contaminated surfaces.
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT: Provide a cleaner, safer environment for your personnel and visitors especially in high contact areas such as employee workout/locker rooms, meeting rooms, restrooms and common high traffic areas.
- FLEET MANAGEMENT: BIOSWEEP services are especially effective for periodic cleaning, disinfection and long-lasting antimicrobial protection of fleet vehicles including emergency response vehicles, ambulances and police cars.
Contact us for a free consultation
Charleston • West Ashley • Summerville • Moncks Corner • Goose Creek • Mount Pleasant • Isle of Palms • Daniel Island
Edisto • Colleton County • Savannah • Myrtle Beach • Columbia
4509 Savannah Highway
Ravenel, SC 29470